CONSERVAL is a collaborative project between Spain and Portugal, co-financed by the European Regional Development Fund ERDF through the Interreg V-A Spain-Portugal Programme (POCTEP) 2014-2020, which aims to develop technologies for the recovery of by-products and waste water from the canning sector in Galicia and Northern Portugal.
More specifically, CONSERVAL aims to transform these solid and liquid streams into products with greater added value and high business potential, such as specific volatile fatty acids, fish oils with a high Omega 3 content and high value protein hydrolysates.
FEUGA’s tasks within the project:
- Transfer and internationalization of results
- Evaluation of Results / Technologies exploitation
- Analysis of perception, acceptance and evaluation in consumers
- Preparation of the Communication Plan
- Execution of general communication tasks
- Celebration and participation in dissemination events
Management and conservation of drinking water, Protection and strengthening of biodiversity, nature and ecological infrastructure protection
6 partners from Spain and Portugal