Promotion of the valorisation and use of the territories’ resources and recycling effluents as a fertilizer in order to reduce the impact of the wine production on the natural environment.
- Gathering data related to wine effluents
- Definition and writing of Good Practices Handbook in water management in the winery
- Transfer of knowledge, by developing demonstrative software for WETWINE system
- Field visits to the wineries, personalized meetings with end-users, workshops in Galicia (coordinated with the rest of regions), promoting new techniques on waste management of the wine sector
- Communication activities: creating logo and book of style, organizing events for dissemination of results, writing the WETWINE magazine, designing and editing WETWINE brochure
Vine and wine sector
8 partners from Spain, France and Portugal