FEUGA has been awarded with two sessions at the European Week of Regions and Cities that will take place during the first three weeks of October. The European Week of Regions and Cities is the biggest annual Brussels-based event dedicated to regional policy. This event has grown to become a unique communication and networking platform, bringing together regions and cities from all over Europe, including their political representatives, officials as well as experts and academics. This year, due to covid-19, the event will take place virtually.
FEUGA will host two sessions on October 6, one on how to unlock Europe's regional innovation potential through RRI and multi-actor innovation networks and a second one on how to foster European competitiveness and employment promoting further collaboration between university and industry.
The details of both workshops are displayed below:
1. Workshop on responsible research and innovation (RRI) and multi-actor innovation networks:
- Title: Unlocking Europe´s regional innovation potential through RRI and multi-actor innovation networks
- Description: Responsible research and innovation (RRI) is a cross-cutting issue and a key action of Horizon Europe to build effective cooperation between science and society. RRI actions such as fostering innovation, co-creation and knowledge-transfer can be a complex matter due to the plurality of actors involved and the socio-cultural divergences between the different geographical areas in Europe. However, it can also be a great opportunity for growth if it is done efficiently. In this session, key stakeholders from the quadruple helix (science, policy, industry and society) will openly discuss and present how to turn this diversity into unity with an interactive demand-driven innovation model that has already been successfully implemented in several H2020 projects. Do you want to know how to translate knowledge into practice with regional multi-actor innovation networks? Join us for this session and discover how this methodology can also apply to your region!
- Date: Tuesday, October 6
- Time: 09:30 am to 11:00 am
- Agenda and registration: https://europa.eu/regions-and cities/programme/sessions/1352_en
2. Workshop on how to foster European competitiveness and employment promoting further collaboration between university and industry.
- Title: Future skills & job profiles: Galicia 2030
- Description: Emerging technologies and main trends will have a serious impact in our future employment. Many professional profiles will require a high degree of new skills and qualifications, which sets both a challenge and an opportunity for our higher education system. Academic administrations, educational politics and industry play a key role for the specific training of the competences that future labour force will require. In the following years, the education system should guarantee employment opportunities for graduates. To do so, it must focus their efforts in ensuring the quality and flexibility needed to answer to the new demands of society and labour market. In this session experts from different European initiatives will openly discuss how to foster European competitiveness and employment and how to promote further collaboration between university and industry. Join us for this workshop and get inspired to boost your region´s higher education system.
- Date: Tuesday, October 6
- Time: 14:30 pm to 16:00 pm
- Agenda and registration: https://europa.eu/regions-and-cities/programme/sessions/1225_en
If you would like to be a part of the discussion, exchange ideas and learn about best practices addressing the common challenges for European regions and cities on RRI, multi-actor innovation networks, competitiveness and employment do not hesitate and register today! Registration will close on September 27. Seats are limited!
FEUGA acolle a reunión do proxecto MORPHO, que busca impulsar un sector aeronáutico máis sostible
O Grupo Operativo VARROAFORM, do que FEUGA é representante, presente na prensa internacional
A gravación do webinar final do grupo operativo VARROAFORM, dispoñible no canal de YouTube de FEUGA
O Grupo Operativo VITICAST organiza un webinar divulgativo de peche do proxecto de innovación
O Grupo Operativo VITICAST, do que FEUGA é membro, publica dous novos vídeos de carácter técnico
PROTEINLEG, un proxecto de innovación que busca alternativas á soia a través do cultivo sostible de leguminosas
FEUGA participa no proxecto europeo GEroNIMO, centrado en lograr a sustentabilidade na cría de aves e porcos
FEUGA pon en marcha a sétima edición do Campus en liña NeoDiadhema de Capacitación en Diátesis Hemorrágica
FEUGA impulsa Galicia Innovation Days, un evento internacional gratuíto en liña centrado nas novas convocatorias de Horizonte Europa
FEUGA, junto a diecinueve socios, pone en marcha 4 proyectos de innovación de ámbito nacional
Xornada informativa sobre intelixencia de negocio e sistemas de xestión na industria agraria
Por que FEUGA é o teu mellor axente para a dinamización de propostas do programa Horizonte Europa?
Os proxectos de innovación VARROAFORM e VITICAST, presentes na xornada organizada por FEUGA con motivo da EU GREEN WEEK
FEUGA punto PI+D+i de información e asesoramento sobre o financiamento público da I+D+i en Galicia
O proxecto EU H2020 IMPAQT, no que participa FEUGA, lanza a serie de seminarios web Horizon4 Aquaculture