On Wednesday 30 March, at 18:00 will take place “Galicians of High Impact”, organised by FEUGA and StartUp Galicia. On this occasion, the person in charge of focusing on important issues for the entrepreneurial community will be David Bonilla, well known in the sector for the weekly newsletter focused on technology La Bonilista and the ICT profile recruitment agency, Manfred. The entrepreneur, also a mentor at the Google Campus and professor at the Instituto de Empresa, will focus his talk on the import and export of technological talent, a challenge that his company, Manfred, is currently facing. The session will be led by Jaime Novoa, investment manager at KFUND and member of the StartUp Galicia association.
- Date and time: Wednesday, 30 March, at 18:00 hours
- Venue: FEUGA Assembly Hall, Campus Vida, Santiago de Compostela
- Organised by: StartUp Galicia & FEUGA
- Type of event: face-to-face
- Capacity: limited to 110 places
- Booking: through the FEUGA website: https://bit.ly/3Mk79Yy
Ágora Startup: inspiring young people
Startup Galicia is an open community that promotes and supports entrepreneurship in Galicia. FEUGA, the Fundación Empresa Universidad Gallega, is committed to a close collaboration between the two entities to stimulate and inspire the new generations of entrepreneurs in Galicia through activities and meetings over the coming months.