Agroforestry is an intelligent and sustainable agricultural practice that deliberately integrates woody vegetation (trees or shrubs) with crop and/or animal systems to benefit from the resulting ecological and economic interactions.
The aim of the project is to foster innovation in European agroforestry through the development of multi-actor networks.
FEUGA’s tasks within the project:
- Leader of the WP.5 – Communication
- Elaboration of online and offline communication strategies.
- Implementation of communication campaigns and activities.
- Comprehensive management of social networks
- Elaboration of communication materials and dissemination of results.
Agroforestry / Agrifood
13 partners from Spain, United Kingdom, Belgium, Portugal, Poland, Hungary, Italy, France and Finland