GreenDairyNet, new platform for professional contact in the dairy sector
Feuga launches GreenDairynet, a private platform for contact, meeting and exchange of knowledge between experts and professionals in the European dairy sector.
Mainly focused on the dynamization of a sustainable dairy industry concept, its main objective is to facilitate transnational relations to establish new partnerships and promote innovation dynamics in the dairy sector.
- A quick location of all experts in the dairy sector in Europe.
- Highlight of the most important events for the industry.
- User visibility, experience, skills and interests in the dairy industry.
- Contact and monitoring of experts across Europe.
- Publication and access to best practices and news in the "Knowledge" section.
- Creation, management and participation in Communities, places of private meetings with other professionals, based on common interests.
GDN guarantees the privacy of relationships and the creation of trust groups, key elements to lay the foundations of good colaboration.
GDN is part of the European project Susmilk (www.susmilk.com) "Re-design of the dairy industry for sustainable milk", funded by the Seventh Framework Programme for Research and Development of the European Union.
Fundaci贸n Empresa Universidad Gallega
R煤a Lope G贸mez de Marzoa s/n
15705 Santiago de Compostela (A Coru帽a)
Tlf. 981 534 180. Fax 981 524 351
脕rea Comercial - Local A9
Campus Uni. Lagoas Marcosende
36310 Vigo (Pontevedra)
Tlf. 986 469 110. Fax 981 524 351
Sede A Coru帽a
Centro Universitario de Riazor
R煤a Almirante L谩ngara, s/n
15011 A Coru帽a
Tlf. 981 250 903. Fax 981 524 351
漏 2019 FEUGA. FUNDACI脫N EMPRESA